Today marks the halfway point. We are 20 weeks along, have another 20 weeks to go. Things are moving along splendidly (knock on wood). Morning sickness is all gone, heartburn is manageable, I'm not as tired as I was in the first trimester, and I can still tie my shoes.
The belly is getting a lot of attention these days. There isn't a moment where Justin's hands are not on the belly giving me some Buddha belly rubs or trying to feel him kick. He also likes to lean in and talk into the belly. Its really quite sweet.
My appetite has grown immensely. I can't believe how much food one can put away! It is an insatiable hunger. I'm scared I'm going to put on way too many more pounds than I really need to. I'm trying to be good and eat organic and healthy, but sometimes those pizza slices are just too good to pass up.
I am starting to stress a little on the fact that we have NOTHING ready. 5 months went by super fast, I just know this second half is going to be even faster. Before I know it, baby will be here and we won't have anything set up! I'm hoping that since most of the big weekend events for the year are out of the way we'll have time to start cleaning out the apartment and working on the nursery. I'm dying to get started on sorting things out. For now, here is a belly shot taken this morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment