We still haven't packed our hospital bags, but I guess there is no rush right? Or can it all change within a day? EEK. I guess I should get on that this weekend, just in case. I finally have an appointment set next week with the CHP to install the car seat. Still waiting for Justin to make his. Are we lagging much or what?! Its like this whole time we were kind of in denial, but we have 2 weeks left! So we better get on it. I think we'll spend this weekend working on all the final touches in Diego's room and in our room where he will be sleeping for the first couple of months.
I'm getting anxious, but still patient for his arrival.
Here are some 38 week belly shots.
My belly has started to drop, but that's about all the progress we've got going on.
PS - wanted to congratulate my friend Lindsay and her hubby Joe. They welcomed their little girl, Gianna yesterday!




3 comments:
its gonna be the best belated christmas present EVA!!!
ps, love the reaction buttons to the post i added some to mine as well ;)
Thanks Jen!! :)
Thanks Jen!!! Can't believe Diego came on Christmas. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment