Friday, November 11, 2011

Blowing Kisses

You did it!!! You finally blew a kiss to mommy and then one to daddy!

This morning, Oma put you in your play area while Daddy and I got ready for work. You were happily playing with your toys which is GREAT! You didn't seem to mind that I wasn't sitting right next to you or holding you in my arms. So I was waving goodbye to you and blowing you kisses when you put your hand up to your lips!! You amaze me every day.

I also heard from Oma you were so great last night with bath time. Lately you've been quite a handful with mommy and daddy. But last night Oma and Abu put you to bed and you helped them out by being so good! You even let Oma lotion you up and then you handed her your PJ's!!!!

Yup. You are growing up.

No comments: